Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome to Crochet by Rita

A few of the hats that I have made.

          This is my first post on Crochet by Rita. It is my hope that this blog will be helpful to other crocheters like myself. I will have links to free patterns that I have found as well as patterns that I have written myself. I will be posting patterns for the monster and dinosaur hats in the picture above soon. I will also post links to the patterns for the sock monkey and owl hats shown. Look out for helpful tips when altering an existing pattern for either a larger or smaller size. I hope that you all will enjoy what you find here in the coming days, weeks and months. Happy hooking!
                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment